Saturday, August 22, 2009

4-day-old fam

I had the pleasure of meeting 4-day-old Sohana Pari Reed yesterday, the beautiful daughter of my dear friends Mickey and Tisola. It was wonderful to spend this quiet time with them, capturing a few hours of Princess Sohana's first week in action. My heart is filled with happiness for them---what a blessing!




So pretty....just like her mama.


Daddy's girl!


Snoozy girl!




She sure got her mama's beauty but unfortunately, she ended up with her daddy's lobster claw toe :).






I just love Mickey's reflection in the glass.










Serenaded by daddy.


I was there for Sohana's first rainstorm and after the clouds broke, the light was amazing (as seen here with Mickey looking as handsome as ever).

4 comments:

Dr Horder said...

Awwwww. So cute and so little. It almost makes me forget those hellish few months and ask Stew if we can have another. ALMOST.

linda said...

sweet angel baby! love the ones with her sleeping on mommy. more beautiful photos by tracy!

Renee said...

So beautiful!

krista said...

beautiful shots tracy!