Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Leisurely Labor Day

Steve and I had a great time at my Godmother Posie's Labor Day picnic yesterday---the 2nd annual to be precise. We managed to get in some swimming, badminton and all-around fun, fun, fun. I'm sad to see the summer go...




How 'bout these beauties!?!?


Now THAT'S what I call a Bloody Mary!


Joseph and Zsuzsi


Pete and Claudia


Steve and the ol' ball and chain


Time for a little badminton mayhem!


Pete nails it!


Peti, charging the court


Birdie, overboard!


David's boredom was starting to show.


Posie, the hostess with the mostest, found time for a little vacuuming amidst all of the action. Nothing gets by her!


Best buds, Stevie and Dave


I'll miss the blue of the pool but I'm making way for the colors of the fall!

No comments: