Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

I went to the parade in Fairfield today. I haven't been in a few years and I forgot how much fun it is. I scored a shady spot near the Burr Mansion and had a great time seeing so many familiar faces.





Nothing says Memorial Day like Sponge Bob on a stick.


Three generations of Deers! Dad, Pete and Peti :).






Check out this little guy!






I love this shot of my friend Betsy working hard to get ID's. And people just think we click the shutter!


The Ancient Mariners! My absolute favorite.


Doug Munson in one of his classic cars.


Flappers from the Fairfield Museum.


No wait.....the Shriners are definitely my favorite.






B.B. tackles my nephew.




Grandpa and the boys.


My friends Mick Reed and Keith Erickson, both members of the Easton Banjo Society, worked very hard to put this float together. They did a fantastic job!








I stopped for a visit with the Reeds and the Ericksons.


Lucinda and William....that Lucinda could undoubtedly charm the pants off of anyone.


Until next year.....


Peace!

No comments: