Sunday, June 22, 2008

More weddin' snaps

Steve and I went to wedding #2 of the summer yesterday at the Water's Edge resort in Westbrook, CT. One of Steve's oldest and best friends was the groom and I brought my trusty point-n-shoot with me...well maybe not so trusty as of late considering all of my images have been coming out soft---GRRR! Aside from that frustration, the wedding was amazing----the happy couple was beaming, the weather was picture perfect and the food was to die for. And the best part about the day you ask? The ceremony was at 10am which meant cocktails at 10:40---NICE!






Congratulations Joey and Denise!


Oh, the antics!


We were fascinated by this dude. His yellow frames matched his shirt. Sweet!


Karen and my Steve


I love this shot. Fun!


John playing with cutlery



My little camera has a video option but unfortunately, it doesn't have audio. Here are a few clips from the day. The first is of the one and only Lenny Finelli, a 17 year-old bundle of wit, energy and hilarity who we were lucky enough to share a table with. He, along with his grandmother Susie, were the best company we could've asked for. Here's Lenny in action:

And here, the boys were running amok on the dancefloor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!