Monday, June 30, 2008

What a way to vacay!

Yes, yours truly has been on vacation all week and I thought I'd present a melange of snaps from my siesta. Starting off, I spent an afternoon clowning around with my nephews.



Go Fish anyone?


Bring on the cupcakes and ice cream!


Peti prepares for his cameo in a Marilyn Manson video


Dave takes a ride on his sugar high!


A few of my work buddies came over for dinner one evening. The tiki torches were ragin' and the sangria was flowin'!







On Saturday I hosted a picnic for the fam.
Kids + waterballoons = instant mayhem!





After the picnic, Steve and I headed over to our friends Matt and Wendy's house for a little firework action. Matt never fails to provide full-on pyrotechnic joy for everyone!

A little grubbing ensued while waiting for total darkness.

Time for the show to begin!


The residual smoke from the fireworks made for quite the atmosphere. I felt like I was in Casablanca!


Oooh......aaah!
Matt as the Burning Man


Wendy looking gorgeous in the firework light
"Under the table".........sort of the theme of the night



This shot of the smoke was the hit of the night. SPOOKY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pix rule! except the one where i look like i took a swim in a bottle of cuervo. oh wait, i did.
xo

Anonymous said...

tracy those pix are so so awesome. I especially love the burning man that one you nabbed of me was really nice too I was sittin back feelin those lemon drops Erin pushed on me.HA. I personally loved the one of jen "swimming in cuervo"