Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few backyard snaps

I'm not sure how many of you know this but Steve and I bought our first home this year, right before we got married. It's been an absolute joy to get into the dirt and spruce up the place with lots of blossoms. It's not much, but it does the trick for us, giving us a little oasis right outside of our door. I'm posting these images mostly for my friends and fam who live scads of miles away and can't pop over at any given moment. Enjoy!








My rhodies are gorgeous!






The birds have finally made their way to our birdhouses....YIPPEE!


And Renee---thriving at front and center are the lettuce seeds you sent. Nice!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

work your mint, sista'

Anonymous said...

Yo-

You steal that table?

John Galayda said...

I'll try to mind the flower pots in the backyard during The 2008 T-Diddy Whiffle Ball Tournament.